We thought it was best to inform you that we are following strict guidelines at the clinic to ensure the safety of both our patients and staff, following the global outbreak of COVID-19. We would like to reassure you all that we have reassessed our hygiene protocols and have kept up to date with the British Chiropractic Association, UK Government and National Health Service advice and have implemented the following:
- We have placed posters at point of entry, the reception area and in the treatment room, advising patients to follow these guidelines.
- There are sanitisers in reception and in the treatment room.
- We have soap dispensers and paper towels in the bathroom- please ensure the paper towels are placed in the bin.
- Our chiropractor is washing his hands with soap before and after treatment.
- Broken skin is covered with waterproof dressing.
- The bench is being cleaned between very patient with disinfectant and the clinic is being regularly disinfected, including door handles and work surfaces.
If you have any concerns about attending your appointment, please contact the clinic on 01743 231600 to discuss this.
If you think you have any symptoms- fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat-please use the 111 online coronavirus service. (https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 )
If you require further information on Government advice please click on this link-https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-covid-19